Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Storage Solution? I hope so!

SO, in about 2 weeks,  I will have the largest class that I have had in many years.  While setting up my room I am trying to come up with as many ways as I can to minimize movement throughout the classroom.

I needed a way to store the different folders and binders that the children have.  I am going to give this a try.....

First, I raided the hubby's zip tie collection....


I bought a bunch of crates. I tried to get the table colors but the yellow table will be dealing with black.


I had to get the crates that have holes in them so that you can zip tie the crates together.  


Hopefully this will do the trick. I wll try to get pictures of them filled with goodies!



.....and I got a new lunchbox....   


 I feel like such a scatterbrain...sorry for the lack of excitement in this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment