Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Busy Bee...

I have been CREATING like crazy over here at Bee the Change!  

I am planning to spend the day in my classroom tomorrow and wanted to get a bunch of stuff ready to send to the print shop and to hang up in my classroom.  Here is what I have been up to!

I do writer's workshop and I have the students keep some of their writing in a 3-ring binder.  These forms will be what separates the writing pieces.  You can click on the picture to go to my Tpt store, Primary Divas.


I also made some calendar cards for my months of the year.  I could not find exactly the ones that I wanted out there so I made my own.  





Ditto on the word wall cards.... (coming to the Tpt store soon)



I am hoping to get enough done in my room tomorrow to get some pictures!
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment