Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday.

I have always loved having a summer birthday.  Today I got to spend the day at one of my city's art festivals with one of my dear friends.  I had a fantastic dinner prepared by my wonderful husband and a yummy cake that my Mom and Dad brought over.

I am a lucky girl!

My husband and I bought our fantastic camera to count as our Mother's Day/Father's Day/birthday/anniversary present.  I do love my new camera (named Fancy Pants by the above mentioned dear friend)


I have spent July vacationing with my family and using Fancy Pants a TON! 

My parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday...so of course I said that I wanted a ...
laminator! 

So excited!

Unfortunately, that means that I am going to start doing school work.  I just printed some stuff so that I can practice with my new toy!  


1 comment: