Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Five for Friday confession time

I am just going to accept the fact that I will never actually post a "5 for Friday" on a Friday....oh well.....here it goes anyway.....


#1.  Arancini......is........delicious!  I really want to learn how to make these but for now I am happy that there is a great Italian take out place on my way home from work so on nights when I stay until 7 and my family is at a hockey game, I can have one of these yummies.....
(that was a run on sentence.....sorry....)

Inside this rice ball is a meatball!

#2.  On Friday, we did a very cute and fun craft activity that I got in the "Silly Spiders" unit by Doodle Bugs Teaching.  With this group, there were some things that were pre-cut for them and some things that they cut on their own....




#3. Carrot Cake is sometimes necessary when your husband has a medical issue and you are forced to be a "nurse" and change bandages.....yuk....... the cake made it better.....a little


#4.  I saw this while driving into school this past week and actually pulled over to take a picture.  The sun was coming up and making the clouds a beautiful pink color.  The picture does not do it justice.



#5.  I was struggling for a #5 this week.....so I decided to make a confession.  

I do not like pumpkin pie.
I do not like pumpkin flavored drinks.
Warm or cold.
Pumpkin bread is OK....if there is no other choice.
I hope that this does not change your mind about following me but I felt that I should come clean.
I feel so much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment