1. We went on our first field trip this past Friday! We are lucky enough to have a school in a village with lots of sidewalks so we walked to our neighborhood firehouse! It was a beautiful day!
2. Friday was also the first time that we had the netbooks in our room. It took 5 adults to make it happen but we did it! The kids learned how to log in and navigate the touchpad. I was very proud of them.
3. I was cruising Staples the other day and came across these ADORABLE tape dispensers.
4. You know that you are a teachers kid.......when you love to make little books for your Mom's first graders!
5. Volleyball season is winding down and I will miss watching him play....
Here's to a good week ahead!