Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Five for Friday! ON a Friday!



1.  It was pumpkin mania this week!  Here are a few of my favorites!

Charlotte's Web don e by a local pumpkin farm!  This is carved on a 1000 pound pumpkin!
These are my family's pumpkins. Music notes, owl and volleyball!
The classroom pumpkin....another owl of course!
2. This has been the constant state of affairs in my room.  I have picked up and cleaned up this mess several times this week.....sigh....


3. finally hung up my classroom clothesline.....there is NO room on my walls and until the fire inspector  makes me take it down, it stays ....


4.  I registered to be a bone marrow donor this week.  It was VERY easy!  DO it!


5.  No need for words here..... just smile and enjoy it!


I am now off to enjoy the weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment