Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Have you Heard?

I LOVE BOOKS! Ask my first graders what Mrs. Faas loves to do and they will tell you READ! In my house I have a library (yes, a library). NO TV. Just books and built in custom bookcases made by my Dad. (not the best picture but the best one I had without busting out the camera at 11:00 at night!)
I am in a book club. On the local library Friend's board. Ok you get the idea.

As a lover of books I have found a great blog to follow and YOU SHOULD TOO!


This blog has MANY contributers and has made my "To Read" list much, much longer. Head over and check it out!

Bee the Change~

4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come check it out over on my blog.
    ♥ Dragonflies in First ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! I tried to follow your link but it doesn't seem to be working. There's just a question mark. Hmmm...I'll try again later today. Have a good one!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the great blog you are suggesting we follow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower!! I'm so glad to have stumbled across your blog :)

    >Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete