Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amazing

Normally this is what I would see when I looked out my window on January 11.
I live in Western NY.
It is January.
I choose to live here.
No problem.

THIS is what recess looked like today.

I live in Western NY.
It is January.
NO PROBLEM!!!
OK...just one problem......the sun was so bright that all the kids had their eyes closed in the above pictures so we had to shield our eyes from the blinding sun.
Again....
No problem.
To quote Pete the Cat....."It's all good"

Bee the Change~

5 comments:

  1. I live a bit north of you and we're experiencing the same thing. It looks like fall still!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather has been pretty warm, too..of course, I am in Alabama....so it isn't as shocking as in NY! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wonderful winter wonderland pictures makes me homesick . . . from WI, living in the subtropics of the Gulf Shore in TX . . . heavy sigh . . . thanks for sharing.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snow picture is so pretty. I will never get to experience that in good old Georgia!! The weather has been exceptionally warm here even for us. We had three days of "cold" weather....the temps didn't get above 45...then back to the 70s!
    Ms. McBee’s Kinderbugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's crazy, eh? It's pretty warm around here too (Victoria) for this time of year. Oh well, I guess all you can do is enjoy it .
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete