Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Woo Hoo!

Ok....I know that MANY of you have already done this and probably think that it is easy BUT I am kinda proud of myself tonight.

I took a staff development class this summer where we talked about the "flipped classroom" model.  I loved the concept behind a flipped classroom but was struggling with ways to incorporate it into my class right away.  I really wanted a way to get parents TO my district website and to my blog.

So.....

I decided that I would find a way to get the parents and students interacting with the website right away by having them go there to link out to a story read by me. Great idea....the implementation....another story.  I eventually decided on iMovie.  I photographed each page of the book and added my voice to the audio track.  The result is below.  It is cool because it is my voice but I would like my next project to be a little more polished.

If any of you Wonder Teachers have done this and have any suggestions (other than record in a sound-proof booth so you don't hear my children in the background) please let me know!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment