Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

FUN!

Hello to all my blog-world friends!

I am so excited!

The first reason that I am excited is that there is SO MUCH fun Bloggy stuff out there that generous, creative people are giving away! It is inspiring me to look in my stuff and see if there is anything worthy to share!

( I must be excited.....look at all those exclamation points!!!!!!!)

The second reason is that I am starting a project tomorrow that I have been planning for a while. I am teaching my first graders to blog. I am so excited! I am doing a gradual build-up starting with a whole group blog post. I also am going to be "double blogging" about this project. I will publish blog posts here that explain the process for doing this with the kids and will also link to my classroom blog Mrs. Faas' First Grade so that you can see our work!

I would LOVE your feedback on this project as we go along. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Wish me luck!

Bee the Change~

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I am so excited to see what you do!!!!!! How cool!!! Good luck!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete