Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Star Lab



What a crazy...oops! I mean fun week! We squeezed in a field trip, lots of technology teaching, some curriculum and it was my student Teacher's "Solo" week!

One of the cool things that we were able to take part in this week was "Starlab". The day before our field trip to the science museum and planetarium, our ESP kit from our local BOCES came and delivered our blow up planetarium! My kids are actually participating in a lesson taught by our fantastic 3rd grade teachers inside this blow-up learning station! They talk about moon phases and some constellations. It is VERY dark inside! I am going to have the kids blog about this on our classroom blog next week. I will post some pics from the field trip to the planetarium and science museum later! Fun Fun Fun
Bee the Change~

2 comments:

  1. I used to work at a museum and sometimes would do the STar Lab! =)
    Jennifer

    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is so fun! We had a class there at BOCES when I was in graduate school and we learned all about the ESP kits and got to go inside the StarLab. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete