In my district we do Math Investigations and I really do like the program. The one thing that drives me a little crazy about this program is the different types of dice that we need to use. We use regular dot dice, dice with 1, 2 and 3 dots only. Dice with numerals on them both 7-12 and 1-6. I have been storing them in one bucket which drives me crazy and difficult for the children to find the dice that they need. Well, i hae solved that problem with my new set of dice containers!
My kids love to drink Wyler's drink mix. I have been saving the containers for months now and finally found what I was going to use them for! I got this very cute duck tape at A.C. Moore today and off I went. Below are the 3 stages of progress. My daughter and I made 6 of them today in abot an hour (maybe less).
Well...it is only one project but at least I am getting my head in the game.....
Onto something funny.
Was driving behind this on my way out this afternoon.....would have loved it if it had pulled over and given me one!!!!
One of the last flowers that usually bloom in my garden are blooming now. It would make me sad if they weren't so pretty.......
Bee the Change~